1. Happy Veteran’s Day! Thank you to all the men and women who have fought for our freedom. My father, my father-in-law, and several uncles and cousins are veterans and I thank them for their service.
2. I’m glad I didn’t have to work today
3. I need to find something where I can make money on the side.. Not having any money left over at the end of the week is frustrating
4. Why do some people always have to be negative?
5. Please pray for a friend of mine. He was in a motorcycle accident over the weekend and is currently hospitalized.
6. My kitten had his checkup and booster shots today. He weighs two pounds!
7. I’m not a big fan of wind
8. I really need to concentrate on losing some weight
9. I’ve got too many grey roots showing. Time to color my hair.
10. My new glasses finally came in. I love them.
Writing In The Sand
Become a Fan on Facebook
- RT @CityOfLasVegas: Our amazing Healing Garden opens Friday. Built in 3 days, it will honor the victims of the #LasVegasShooting & show our… 2 years ago
- Thoughts and prayers to the city of Las Vegas. Horrific. #lasvegas twitter.com/cbsthismorning… 2 years ago
- My little Ter Bear #terry #littlebear #holdstill #imcute @ Golden Valley, Arizona instagram.com/p/BZcyS6tDRL-/ 2 years ago
- New items listed - Check out my Etsy shop. etsy.com/shop/DesertChi… 3 years ago
- Check out @goodyear . They are giving away some awesome prizes. Have yourself a #goodyear #2016 4 years ago
Send Me A Message