Yesterday, I didn’t accomplish much off my list – I had trouble getting in the mood.
I did get to the library, wrote one football article, and did lots of research. I also surfed the job boards. I also sorted some jumprings, and while I didn’t get Whitley out for a walk, I did run around with him in the yard.
This morning, hubby and I met my oldest step-son for breakfast, then I dropped the hubby off at work. I’ve been home a while, and have done my job search for today. Didn’t find anything I was interested in though.
Today, my goals are:
- Finish laundry
- Write 6 DS articles that are due today
- Write at least one football post
- Post to all my personal blogs.
- Continue sorting jumprings
- Take Whitley to the dog park
- Answer email
What will I get accomplished today?