I’m trying something new. I’m going to try and post a daily to do list, and a list of accomplishments toward that to do list at the end of the day (or the following morning).
So, here’s my first list of what I accomplished yesterday (even though I didn’t post a to do list).
- Wrote one article for Demand Studios
- Completed research for three articles.
- Connected with two friends on Facebook
- Created new personal blog
- Wrote blog posts for two personal blogs
- Conducted job search for both WAH/Writing and out of home jobs
- Applied for one writing job
Not everything I accomplish during the day is writing-related, just as not all my daily goals will be writing-related. We’ll see how this goes. Maybe by keeping a public accounting of my accomplishments, I’ll get more done during the day. I’m having a bad time at procrastinating lately.