This has been going around Facebook, and it’s rather fun and interesting to say the least.
What you do is go to Google and type in your first name and the word “needs”. So, for instance, I would type in “Beth needs” (quotes aren’t necessary). You’ll get a list of results, some quite funny and odd.
List the first 10 that appear. Here’s my list, along with my comments:
1. Beth needs…to go back to school (I don’t think so Tim)
2. Beth needs…to get out of the house (yes, yes I do)
3. Beth needs…a job (again, yes, yes I do)
4. Beth needs…a considerable raise in salary (of course I do!)
5. Beth needs…a good kick (probably)
6. Beth needs…to blow of steam (actually, I’m pretty calm ~ no steam to blow off)
7. Beth needs…a dose of YODA love (Not, I think)
8. Beth needs…advice (we can all use advice)
9. Beth needs…your vote (I didn’t even know I was nominated)
10. Beth needs…cash (I’ll take checks too!)
I may just have to use this little game for character development for my writing.